The Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai offers a leadership scholarship of up to $1,500 each to all enrollees currently residing within the United States. Any applicant from the US will be automatically considered; no separate application is required.
Program costs are divided into four installments of 25 percent each and are billed and payable at four specified points over the 21-month program. For more information about payment options, please contact Dale Fuller in the Financial Aid Office at 212-241-5245.
Tuition for the 21-month program beginning Fall 2015:
- $73,500 plus a program fee of $500
Tuition and program fees do not include:
- Books and subscription materials
- Travel costs
- Room and board for in-person seminar sessions at the School’s New York City campus
Total Program Costs:
- $100 application fee
- $500 program fee
- $73,500 tuition
- $1,500 estimated for texts, books, subscriptions, supplies
- $1,400 estimated for lodging and meals for each of two on-campus seminar residency sessions. These are not applicable to local participants who commute during the seminars.
Estimated total program costs after leadership scholarship is applied: $76,900, not including travel costs.